Partnering: Your Company and United Way
Businesses are central to United Way's success, providing key leadership on our board, insight on community issues, thousands of volunteers who take a hands-on role in getting things done, and the financial resources to make progress on hunger, homelessness and other issues. Here are some tools and ideas to get your business more involved in United Way's work.
Need ready-made resources to get your campaign rolling? Logos, images, event ideas, sample emails and more are just a click away. Read more
Get your name and logo out there by supporting United Way events, outreach, volunteer programs and more. Read more
“Loan” an employee to work with United Way as a fundraiser and spokesperson during the workplace giving season. Read more
More ways to ramp up your company’s involvement with United Way:
- Increase employee engagement with the community through volunteerism.
- Learn about United Way's corporate match program.
- Get public recognition for your company with Awards for Exceptional Giving.
- Invite someone from SpeakerSource to your next company meeting.
- Subscribe to Campaign News, our e-newsletter packed with insights from great workplace campaigns.