Loaned Executive Program
Looking to network, build your professional skills and take the next step in your career? See yourself as an up-and-comer in your company? United Way’s Loaned Executive Program is the perfect springboard, plus a chance to do some good for people in need and make your résumé stand out.
“More confident in my skills and career, more connected to what’s happening in my community—these are just the beginning of what I gained from being a loaned executive.”
—Lilly Levitt, 2013 loaned executive sponsored by Nordstrom
As a loaned executive, you’ll have two weeks of training and then work on-site at United Way of King County for 15 weeks in August through November. You’ll support giving campaign events at an average of 30 leading companies in the area. Your company sponsors you by paying just $1,300 for meals during training, plus parking and mileage.
As a loaned executive, you’ll…
- Network with other professionals from top organizations like Microsoft, Boeing and the YMCA.
- Boost your leadership, communication, team-building and public speaking skills
- Gain strategic planning, project management, sales and fundraising experience
- Play an active role in creating awareness of and bringing in funding for key programs that end hunger, end homelessness and help kids succeed.
- Bring high energy and a fresh perspective back to your company
- Come out of the program with new connections and a stronger career path
Thank you to our generous sponsors:
Read more about corporate sponsorship opportunities with United Way.