Partnering: Your Nonprofit and United Way
As a nonprofit, you're a central partner of United Way in working for community change. We support nonprofits' work with resources including volunteers, advocacy and — where strategies align — funding.
United Way of King County has released our fiscal year 2015 Strategy and Investment Plan. The Plan outlines the strategies, goals and investments United Way intends to make in fiscal year 2015 (July 1, 2014-June 30, 2015), and includes information on application processes in early 2014.
The links below go to a gallery of resources that can help your organization succeed, whether in attracting funding or talent, having the impact you want on the issues you care about, or joining larger conversations about priorities and strategy.
- Get information on how to become a United Way of King County grantee, and other United Way funding opportunities.
Already one of our grantees? Report on your progress using e-CImpact.
- Recruit volunteers and board members for your organization.
- Sign up for trainings and workshops for nonprofit staff and volunteers.
- Download useful resources for executive directors, board members and staff about effective managing and governing a nonprofit organization.
- Buy a copy of our latest wage and benefit survey of area nonprofits.