On Thursday, Oct. 18, 2012, more than 400 volunteers from companies small and large across King County stepped forward to help make a crucial difference in the lives of more than 1,200 people—people who struggle daily with homelessness and survival.
- 67 guests were connected to DSHS benefits.
- 130 guests received Washington state identification card vouchers.
- 180 guests got a flu shot.
- 200+ guests were connected in our communications center to phone calls, voice mail, email resources and more.
- 219 guests had eye exams and 150 got prescriptions for glasses.
- 230 guests had their feet washed.
- 250 guests got a haircut.
- 1,000 guests received a pair of shoes.