Maybe it's time for your company to think about creating an employee volunteer program. When a company supports employee participation in a cause, it strengthens the corporate culture while benefiting the community it serves.
Companies of any size can realize the benefits of employee volunteerism:
- Cause-related recognition and enhanced reputation in the community
- Training and skill development for staff
- Enhanced employee job performance and work satisfaction
- Recruitment tools for discovering potential employees
- Stronger, more intimate connection with the community
United Way of King County can support your company's volunteer efforts by providing access to:
- Information on community needs and assets
- On-site corporate presentations regarding community issues
- Online volunteer opportunities database
- Training sessions and workshops on how and where to volunteer
United Way of King County appreciates the work of companies making a difference through volunteerism, and we honor one special company every year at our Spirit of Caring Celebration with the Outstanding Employee Volunteer Program Award.
Please contact Louis Mendoza at 206.461.3700 for more information.