Maybe it's time for your company to think about creating an employee volunteer program. When a company supports employee participation in a cause, it strengthens the corporate culture while benefiting the community it serves.
Companies of any size can benefit from employee volunteerism:
- Cause-related recognition and enhanced reputation in the community
- Training and skill development for staff
- Enhanced employee job performance and work satisfaction
- Recruitment tools for discovering potential employees
- Stronger, more intimate connection with the community
We support company volunteerism by providing access to:
- Information on community needs and assets
- On-site corporate presentations regarding community issues
- Online volunteer opportunities database
- Training sessions and workshops on how and where to volunteer
United Way of King County appreciates the work of companies making a difference through volunteerism, and we honor one special company every year at our Sparkies Awards with the Microsoft All Hands Award.
Please contact Louis Mendoza at 206.461.3700 for more information.