Need Help With Your Taxes?
Most of our Free Tax Prep locations are closed for the season and will re-open January 2015.
If you still need to get your taxes done, our location at the Financial Empowerment Center is open until December 2015:
- Services are available by appointment only.
- Services are available on Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Financial Empowerment Center is located in the Rainier Vista neighborhood at 4431 Martin Luther King Jr. Way South, Seattle, WA 98108.
- To set an appointment, call 206-923-6555 or go to http://NHWA.FullSlate.com
- For more information, download our flyer.
To check the status of your refund, visit the IRS's Where's my Refund tool or call 1-800-829-1040.
If you have a question about your tax return, call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or visit your local IRS office.
You can email United Way of King County with additional questions at email@example.com.
United Way of King County does not keep copies of your tax return prepared at our sites. You can obtain a copy of your return from the IRS.