Build skills and make connections.
Brought to you by the United Way of King County and delivered by 501 Commons, the workshops listed below are open to staff members of all nonprofit organizations. They are very popular and often fill up, so please register early.
- Life Cycle of Effective Volunteer Management
- November 12th 2019 https://life-cycle-vol-management-nov2019.eventbrite.com
- March 10th 2020 https://life-cycle-vol-management-mar2020.eventbrite.com
- May 12th 2020 https://life-cycle-vol-management-may2020.eventbrite.com
- Overcoming the Barriers to Family Volunteering
Time: 2pm -5pm
- November 5th 2019 https://family-volunteering-nov2019.eventbrite.com
- Effectively Engaging Skills-based Volunteers
- April 21st 2020 https://skills-based-volunteers-apr2020.eventbrite.com
For other nonprofit trainings, visit https://www.501commons.org/services/our-events-and-trainings
Sign up below to get monthly updates on trainings and other volunteer management resources.