Join former Seahawks star Doug Baldwin and United Way of King County for the second Annual Community BBQ at Renton Memorial Stadium
WHAT: Doug Baldwin and United Way of King County are hosting the second Annual Community Barbecue
WHEN: August 12 from 11 AM to 3 PM.
WHERE: Renton Memorial Stadium, 405 Logan Ave N, Renton, WA 98057
WHY: We are continuing our efforts to show up in communities and give our neighbors a chance to gather with friends and make new ones, celebrate great local food, and have a fun time in the great outdoors. Last year’s first Annual Community BBQ drew more than 1,700 people, and this year we plan a bigger and better event, offering:
- Local food vendors with delicious BBQ, vegetarian, vegan, and halal options
- A full plate of BBQ for just $10. Folks can either purchase a plate for themselves or someone else or receive a plate courtesy of a donor.
- Live music, dancing, and entertainment
- Bouncy house and other giant inflatables
- Fun games and prizes
- The Kickback—a meeting and activities area for teens
- Activities hosted by the Seattle Kraken, University of Washington, Pacific Science Center and KidsQuest Children’s Museum, and more.
The event will be held rain or shine and offers free parking ADA accessibility. Plates are available right now. Come join United Way and communities throughout King County for a summer event you won’t want to miss!
For more information, log on to https://www.uwkc.org/events/annual-community-bbq/.
Bringing a large group? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to register.
If you have any questions or to schedule an interview with Doug Baldwin, contact Joe Burris, United Way Associate Director, Public Relations at email@example.com – 2063.849.5269