United Way of King County is a recognized leader in solving the community’s toughest challenges. We value creative, self-motivated people who care deeply about creating community solutions.
We take pride in attracting a wide spectrum of talent that reflects the diversity and vibrancy of our community. We are committed to a positive and collaborative work environment where all employees are appreciated for who they are and what they contribute.
Our salaries are based on merit and performance, plus we offer a full package of competitive benefits for our full-time, regular staff, such as::
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and employee assistance services
- Annual accrual of 20 days paid time off
- 10 paid scheduled holidays
- 1 floating holiday and 1 discretionary day
- Catastrophic leave
- Subsidized Orca Card Transit pass
- Flex bus passes and access to a flex car
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Defined Contribution 403(b) savings plan and discretionary employer contribution
We are a charter member of Employers of National Service. We welcome the unique skills of AmeriCorps, PeaceCorps, and other national service alumni.
Want to join our team?
“We give people and companies a way to connect to their community. People want to do good – and United Way makes it easy to do just that.”
“I love that my work focuses on training people of color to serve on boards. It’s an impressive group making a big difference.”