COVID-19 Vaccine Resources and Information
The following information was compiled through local and state resources. Please make sure to review all the information regarding vaccination procedures, locations and times.
Vaccine Safety Information
The vaccine was developed safely, but at faster than normal speed. The COVID Prevention Network has set up a site for information regarding the vaccine. For information on its safety and how it was developed, click here.
Fred Hutch also explains the procedures on the vaccine here.
King County has a FAQ page on the vaccine here.
Vaccination Site Locators
The City of Seattle has provided a portal with information about what to expect, how to sign up and where to go. The site offers information in multiple languages. The city has several vaccination locations:
- Lumen Field Event Center
- North Seattle College: The Community Vaccination Hub at North Seattle College is primarily a drive-through site, but it can also accommodate people biking and walking.
- Rainier Beach: The Community Vaccination Hub in Rainier Beach is a walk-up vaccination site that operates Monday – Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- West Seattle: The Seattle Fire Department operates a Community Vaccination Hub in the West Seattle neighborhood. The Community Vaccination Hub in West Seattle is a walk-up vaccination site that operates Monday – Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
King County has a site on the latest information on the vaccine as well as procedures. Click here. The page has the option to translate it into multiple languages.
The county has set up vaccination sites at the following locations (by appointment only):
- Auburn: 1101 Supermall Way, Suite 1333, Auburn, WA 98001
- Kent: ShoWare Center, 625 W James St, Kent, WA 98032
In Redmond, King County has partnered with the city to provide vaccines. You can sign up here.
You can also search for a vaccine locator through Washington state’s Department of Health.
Washington also operates a COVID-19 Assistance Hotline: Dial 1-800-525-0127, then press # for English or 7 for Spanish.
• 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday
• 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday, and observed state holidays
Vaccine Finder is operated by Boston Children’s Hospital and supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the United States Digital Service. It shows vaccine locations in the United States.