- This event has passed.
Make Indian Food at Home with Meesha
October 26, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$100
Learn how to cook contemporary Indian cuisine using fresh and seasonal ingredients alongside Chef Preeti from Meesha and Brooke Fox from MOViN 92.5. You’ll also learn about United Way’s Bridge to Finish program that supports college students so they can focus on graduating. Ticket proceeds will support this work, plus guests will also have the opportunity to make a donation during this event to help even more people.
Your meal kit will provide you with all the ingredients you need to make delicious Indian food at home! Each kit includes the following: (each kit serves 2 adults)
- Jaipur kala chana – black chickpea stew, cardamom and spiced yogurt sauce
- Red cabbage poriyal with mushkil seeds, coconut and curry leaves
- Handi chicken with smoked tomato sauce, bayleaf and watermelon radish
- Ghee scented basmati rice
- Fruit Rabri – milk pudding with rose water and seasonal fruit
Thank you to our event sponsor(s):