Sustaining the drive for change
The Million Dollar Roundtable is a group of community-minded donors who contribute $1,000,000 over a period of up to five years, with $250,000 or more going directly to United Way of King County.
This crucial support sustains all United Way efforts to build a community where people have homes, students graduate and families are financially stable. Last year, that included:
- Getting 584 people into housing through Streets to Home while extending the program to families and young people.
- Bringing Jobs Connect services to more locations across King County to help homeless people gain financial stability.
- Growing the Parent-Child Home Program from serving 160 low-income families to over 1,000 mostly immigrant and refugee families.
- Winning a half-million dollar grant that brought hundreds of AmeriCorps and VISTA volunteers to our community.
- Utilizing $10 million in state dollars to get high school dropouts back on track to graduate.
- Successfully advocating for a change in foster care exit age from 18 to 21 to reduce the number of youth entering homelessness.
Benefits of the Million Dollar Roundtable
- DONOR RELATIONS MANAGER Your designated Donor Relations Manager will help personalize your giving strategy and provide the research and insight you need to meet your philanthropic goals.
- EASIER ANNUAL AND NO-FEE DIRECTED GIVING Join and gain access to our philanthropic funds to combine your giving and be recognized for all you do in the community.
- INVITATION-ONLY EVENTS Throughout the year, you can enjoy exclusive opportunities like insider get-togethers at must-see venues and other VIP happenings.