Join our AmeriCorps Teams!
Help us fight poverty and end childhood hunger.
Each year, we deploy more than 200 AmeriCorps members to ensure that people have homes, students graduate, and families are financially stable. Our AmeriCorps members work collaboratively in teams to help our community’s most vulnerable populations. Year-round, we’re seeking passionate, talented change-agents who are looking to impact the community, fight poverty, and improve lives through service. Join us!
Check out our current AmeriCorps opportunities!
Benefits and Compensation
- Monthly living allowance of $1,195 (pretax)
- $5,775 Segal AmeriCorps Education Award upon successful program completion
- Health benefits that meet the minimum standards of ACA compliance
- Childcare assistance
- Loan forbearance and interest accrual payment on qualified student loans
- Orca card (Metro transportation)
- High quality training and orientation
- Unique team experience as part of United Way and AmeriCorps networks