Together, we’re working toward a racially just community where all people have homes, students graduate and families are financially stable.
Your donations to United Way are addressing racial inequities head on. 40% of total investments are to BIPOC based organizations.
Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) based organizations:
- Staff and board leadership are majority BIPOC (>50%).
- Serves majority BIPOC communities (>50%).
- Provides services in areas where BIPOC communities reside (>30%).
- Founded or evolved to serve the needs of a specific BIPOC community.
- Directly accountable to BIPOC community served.
- Icon “✔” represents BIPOC organizations.
- Icons “✔ ○” represent organizations led by and in support of Indigenous peoples.