Pizza and Beer with Ballard Pizza Co. & Métier Brewing
March 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$75
Join us for a fun, virtual evening making pizza and sipping beer from Washington’s only black-owned brewery, Métier Brewing! Guests will roll some dough and make pizza alongside Chef Stowell and owner of Métier Brewing, Rodney Hines. We will also dive deep into a discussion around United Way’s homelessness work.
Kit includes: (serves 2)
- Mozzarella (seasonal set)
- Little gem, endive, pistachio, radish and goat cheese salad with creamy vinaigrette
Pizza for two with the following toppings:
- Pizza dough
- Tomato sauce
- Shredded & Fresh mozzarella
- Salami (can exclude from kit if vegetarian)
- Taggiasca olives
- Pickled peppers
- 2 special-edition brewed beers from Métier Brewing, only available for this event!
Guests will need to pick up their meal kit prior to the event. Pick up will be available between 3-5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 24 at either Ballard Pop-up or Rione XIII. Please select your pickup location during checkout.
This event is an opportunity to come together, build community, and raise funds for the important work United Way does daily to ensure people have homes, students graduate, and families are financially stable. We hope you’ll join us!
Please RSVP by 3/17