Party with a purpose at Safeco Field
Friday, Sept. 21, 2018
Looking for a fun way to give back? Want to meet other people who care about doing good in the community? Shocked to hear that Washington state is 42nd in high school graduation rates (i.e., nearly last!)? Come to the biggest, best party of the year. The Seattle Mariners and United Way of King County care about kids’ education and want to see you at Night Out for Caring on Friday, Sept. 21, at Safeco Field.
You’ll enjoy food, drinks, music and fun with a few thousand do-gooders who like to have a good time. Meet some local celebrities, have plenty of instagrammable moments (like singing karaoke in Macklemore’s Cadillac) and celebrate all the awesome things going on in our community—thanks to the help of caring people like you. Plus explore Safeco Field like never before! #SeattlesNightOut
Exclusive Safeco field access
- Walk the Bases
- Visitor's Clubhouse
- Warning track
- Batting cages
Things to Do
- Karaoke in Macklemore’s Cadillac
- Pac-Man, Lite-Brite and Battleship games— GIANT size
- Speed pitch, foosball and ping-pong
- Celebrity Sprint for Kids, a hilarious celeb relay!
- Seattle Met photo booth
- Silent auction
- Interactive ways to learn about the cause and see all the great things happening in the Seattle area
- Music from Movin’ 92.5 and an appearance from Brooke Fox of Brooke and Jubal in the Morning!
How to Support the Cause
All proceeds raised at the event will go toward ensuring kids in King County enter kindergarten ready to learn and set up for success. In 2018, United Way has helped more than 1,300 children get ready for school through the Parent-Child Home Program.
VIP $100 ticket access includes the above PLUS
- Gourmet food from Ethan Stowell Restaurants
- Free drinks all night
- Celebrity meet-and-greet
- Exclusive VIP field access
- Quick-entry pass
Questions or comments? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org