Our Leadership Giving program is getting a fresh new look! Beginning in the Fall, donors who give $100 or more each month will be part of our Change Makers program.
As a Change Maker, you’ll gain expertise on issues and make a real impact in our community on homelessness, racial injustice and breaking the cycle of poverty.
You’ll also enjoy exclusive access to our signature events and hand-picked volunteer opportunities.
With Your Gift of $1,200 or More, You Will:
- Help one person move off the streets through Streets to Home program. This program provides flexible dollars to help people avoid the shelter system and get the help they need.
- Help a low-income college student persist in their education with a one-time emergency grant through Bridge to Finish.
- Provide monthly parenting support for 22 low-income families with preschoolers.
- Provide after-school meals during the school year to 40 kids whose families are struggling to make ends meet.
The Perks of Becoming a Change Maker:
- An invitation to a special reception at the Eat, Drink & Be Generous event on November 14.
- Exclusive invitations to briefings, tours and deep dive impact sessions where you’ll hear from experts and leave with tools you need to help make Seattle a better place.
- Quarterly newsletters about key issues in our community–what’s working, what’s not–and how your gift is being used.