About United Way of King County
Our mission is to bring caring people together to give, volunteer, and take action to help people in need and solve our community's toughest challenges.
- Accountability : United Way of King County is accountable to the community and stakeholders to deliver specific, defined results. We are driven by our commitment to make a real difference in our communities.
- Catalytic Leadership : We are a leader and catalyst for promoting positive change in our community.
- Inclusiveness: United Way of King County fosters an environment of respect in all interactions and creates a welcoming environment where all feel heard and valued.
- Excellence: United Way of King County is committed to being a high performance organization, looking for innovation, striving for continuous improvement.
- Integrity : United Way of King County has high standards for its conduct. We are committed to honest, truthful, ethical, and transparent engagement.
- Collaboration: The most important resource we have is people. We work with business, government, the media and nonprofits to achieve real results.
We are governed by an outstanding group of community leaders. Read more
Our president and CEO, Jon Fine, leads an experienced and dedicated staff. Get details on our management team. Read more
Our employees are flexible, self-motivated, passionate, creative people who want to be a part of creating community solutions. Read more