Check out our comprehensive list of resources available in the Seattle-King County area.
Community Relief Fund
Donate to help people have immediate access to food, rental assistance and the support they need.
Help support urgent community needs created by the coronavirus outbreak.
Read more about how people are being helped today.
From Our Blog
- Help Us Help More People Stay in Their Homes
- Mentoring Isn’t What It Used To Be—And That’s a Good Thing
- Advocacy and Support for Indigenous Babies, Moms, and Families
- United Way of King County News Highlights for COVID-19 Pandemic Response
- Washington Post: Democrats Have Proposed $100 Billion for Struggling Renters. It May Not Be Enough.
- KOMO News:
- KIRO 7 News: United Way of King County’s Rental Assistance Program
- King 5 News:
- Q13 Fox News: United Way of King County Looks to Help People Impacted by COVID-19This
- Univision Seattle: Asistencia con pago de renta en el condado King