Check out our comprehensive list of resources available in the Seattle-King County area.
Community Relief Fund
Donate to help people have immediate access to food, rental assistance and the support they need.
Help support urgent community needs created by the coronavirus outbreak.
Read more about how people are being helped today.
From Our Blog
- United Way, Door Dash Join Against Food Insecurity
- Rental Assistance, Preventing Homelessness During COVID-19
- Ethan Stowell, Steve Hooper, Jr., Lead United Way ’20-’21 Campaign
- United Way of King County News Highlights for COVID-19 Pandemic Response
- Washington Post: Democrats Have Proposed $100 Billion for Struggling Renters. It May Not Be Enough.
- KOMO News:
- KIRO 7 News: United Way of King County’s Rental Assistance Program
- King 5 News:
- Q13 Fox News: United Way of King County Looks to Help People Impacted by COVID-19This
- Univision Seattle: Asistencia con pago de renta en el condado King