- This event has passed.
Emerging Leaders 365 Committee Applications
June 5 @ 12:00 am - 11:30 pm
As an Emerging Leaders 365 Committee member you will be an ambassador for the program, representing United Way in the community and encouraging your peers to get involved through giving, volunteering and event participation. Apply Today!
You will embody this by:
– Feeling confident talking about our programs, racial equity, and what resonates most with you (we will make sure you are equipped for this once you join.)
– Being the face of Emerging Leaders 365 via speaking at events and volunteer opportunities, sharing on social media, and being featured on our website and newsletter.
– Committing to a 4 hours time commitment each month over a 12-month term. This includes attending 1 committee meeting a month either virtually or in person.
Emerging Leaders 365 Committee members are responsible for growing and strengthening the program to ensure that United Way is relevant to the next generation of supporters.
What you’ll get out of the committee experience:
· Access quarterly deep dives on our program areas and key issues facing our communities with our content experts.
· Get a behind-the-scenes look at the Emerging Leaders 365 program and debrief events and volunteer experience to help evaluate our program offerings.
· Build your leadership skills, expand your professional network, and receive public recognition as a committee member.
· Receive board mentorship opportunities and connections to local community and business leaders