Get Help with Rent

Applications for rent assistance are now closed.  If you are behind in rent, please complete this 1 minute survey and we will contact you when more funds become available to determine your eligibility.

Since April 2020, United Way has provided rent assistance to more than 4,000 households (10,000 individuals) impacted by the COVID-19 health crisis.

We know that thousands more are still in need. We are working hard to raise additional money to help prevent wide-spread homelessness once the state eviction moratorium lifts. To make a donation, go here or if you need help with rent, take the survey.

Other help during the COVID-19 crisis:

  • The state eviction moratorium has been extended until 3/31/2021. Learn more here.  To learn how to talk with your landlord during these difficult times, follow these helpful tips.
  • Whether you’re unemployed, looking for help paying your utility bills or where to access nutritious meals, you’ll find a comprehensive list of resources here.

Are you looking to donate and make even more rental assistance available to people who need it?

Donate here or email to learn more about supporting it financially.